Friday, August 17, 2012

Tennis Lessons

Jordan and I signed up through Farmington City Recreation for Adult Tennis Lessons this Summer.  We were a little iffy about how it would turn out, but turns out it was so much fun!!! Another lady in our ward was in our class, and lots of time it was just us three for lessons. We learned so much, have become so much better, and I have really found a sincere love for Tennis. The only one that loves it more than me is Jordan. In fact, he begged me to sign us up for Part 2 of lessons for the Fall.  It's so fun though, and gives Jordan a little break from the grind of Graduate school, that just might be killing him. 

1 comment:

The Monson Family said...

Fun! Gary and I watched tennis in the olympics. I never quite understood the rules, but Gary caught on. What a fun sport to do as a couple!