Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mrs. Wiggles wishes her new Daddy a Happy Father's Day!

Well, it's offical... I'm a push over, and Jordan is finally a Daddy.  Here he is with his baby, "Mrs. Wiggles."
 Our neighbor's cat had babies, and once we saw them, we knew we had to have this one.  Mrs. Wiggles is finally 7 weeks old now, and was finally able to come home with us last night.  I know, I know, I've said I hate animals a million times, and promised we'd never get one, but I do really like her.  I'm a hypocrite, just say it.
 She's so sweet and mellow.  Kim's kids seriously have a fear of any animal, but they came over and fell in love with her too.  They couldn't hold her enough, and as they got in the car to leave they said, "Can we come back over really soon so we can see Mrs. Wiggles again?"
He loves her.  And he loves me for giving in. 
Happy Father's Day Jordan, I love you.

No comments: