Friday, June 1, 2012

Davis High Graduation

We're getting old.  Jordan and I have been graduated for EIGHT years!  I can't believe how time flies. It seriously seems like just yesterday we were walking the halls of Davis High together, and now our baby sisters are graduating.  They graduated this weekend from dear old Davis high school, and we couldn't be more proud.
Sylvia, the track star... She got a full ride scholarship to go to Utah Valley University.  She is quite the runner.  We're so proud of her.
And my beautiful sister McKenzie. Simply put... I LOVE THIS GIRL!!
She's headed up to Utah State in the Fall.  I hope she has the time of her life.  If she doesn't at school, she will the next 3 weeks.  My parents and her are going to Europe for 3 weeks to celebrate their 40th Wedding Anniversary, Mom's Retirement, and McKenzie's Graduation.  (Ya, I'm jealous, don't get me started.)
Proud, Proud, Sisters.  Again, we missed Julianne :(
 
I had to post these last two pictures.  Here's McKenzie and her high school sweetheart, Patrick.
They're cute... But can anyone really compare to these two high school sweethearts?!... I think not. Haha  Oh, wow.

1 comment:

Camille said...

I love the picture of you and Jordan at the end! Time seriously does fly...I'm about to be 32! P.S. I'm sorry about your black eye. I don't blame you for not posting a picture of that! I bet its been miserable having to explain what happened to every single person whose teeth you clean. Get better soon!