Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Love Fall

I love Fall. It's probably my favorite season. It's been so beautiful outside lately, and the leaves are just starting to change color. We decided to take a drive to Heber today to visit my sister Camille, and to look at the beautiful leaves along the way.
What a beautiful world we live in.

I love these two boys.
Ethan is my little buddy right now. He doesn't talk too much but he sure can say "Sheece" good.
(I promise one day we'll have a kid of our own and we won't have to steal other people's children to make cute, unawkward photos.)
See what I mean... no child in these ones... and yes, slightly awkward.

Cute Alyssa and McKenzie. I love my family. What a perfect Sunday afternoon.

5 comments:

Erin said...

So cute....and you are not awkward! I can't believe the leaves are already that colorful. Kinda makes me sad! But so pretty at the same time! Love ya pal!!

Camille said...

The photos turned out so good! We had so much fun seeing you all yesterday. Thanks for making the drive!

The Monson Family said...

Shalyce, you are SO gorgeous! Those pictures are really nice; I also love the beautiful fall colors. The trees aren't turning here yet, but I'm sure they will soon.

-Randall.Ashley- said...

Love the fall colors! You look so pretty in these!

Paul, Julianne and the Kids said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I MISS the changing of the seasons! Sooo cute!