Friday, September 9, 2011

Tackling the Weber River

On our day off for Labor Day we decided to tackle the Weber River again. I went with my Dad and my Uncle Wayne the weekend before too. The water is a lot higher and faster this year, which makes for a fun, wild ride.
Brad, Jordan, and I getting ready to hit the rapids.
Camille and Brad- surprisingly Camille managed to stay in her tube after this rapid.
McKenzie and Dad
Jordan the Dare-Devil
I think his goal was to see how quickly he could fall off his tube each time.
This is how most of his runs down the river turned out.
What a wonderful way to spend a day off work. We ended the day with a BBQ at my parent's house with the rest of the family. (Meaning we met up with all the wimps that were too scared to try the river. No worries, we still love them.) Happy Labor Day everyone.

4 comments:

Erin said...

That looks like so much fun!! You guys are just so adventerous! On my days off I lay on the couch and watch TV. :) You guys are awesome!

Camille said...

I thought I should check out your blog in case you had some terrible black mail photo of me or something. Yep, you do! :) Yes, I was definetely the whimpiest one there. I'm glad I went and tried it though. It was fun to be with you guys, and it's always fun to get out and do something different from the norm. Love you Shalyce!

Nick and Casey Hill said...

you guys are crazy! looks like a blast tho! maybe someday we'll be cool enough to try that too. when can you teach us how to be cool like you? or maybe its just one of those things that can't be taught. ha ha love ya!

Paul, Julianne and the Kids said...

Those are some great action shots you got! It looks like a lot of fun! But, I do think I would be one of the wimpy, scared ones who would be waiting at home!