skip to main | skip to sidebar
Harrison Family

Monday, June 28, 2010

A new job, and a new reason to be happy.


I figured I should let everyone know what I'm doing post graduation now. I am EXTREMELY blessed, and was offered a full time job at the dental office I assisted at before school. I've actually been a patient there since I was 4 yrs old, a bunch of my neighbors growing up go to this office, I love the staff, and know a lot of the patients already. So in a way, it felt like coming home. I absolutely LOVE IT!! I work with some of the greatest people ever, I get to catch up with old neighbors, play with darling kids, and do what I love, all while practically laughing all day long. School was soooo worth it. Everyday I thank my Heavenly Father for putting my life in his hands and placing me in such a wonderful situation. I'm soooo happy.
Hooray for Dental Hygiene!!
XOXO Shalyce and Jordan

4 comments:

Brooke and Darin said...

Congrats on a full time job! That's awesome! I'm sure your patients love coming to see you!!!

June 28, 2010 at 7:38 PM
-Randall.Ashley- said...

Hooray for the Morgans! That's awesome! I need to come in soon and visit!

June 28, 2010 at 8:15 PM
The Monson Family said...

Yeah Shalyce! You SO deserve it! (By the way, it was so much fun to see you; thanks for stopping by!)

June 29, 2010 at 7:21 AM
Kiley said...

I am so glad you love your job. I know you worked hard to get there so congratulations!

June 30, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Best Friends Turned Sweethearts

Best Friends Turned Sweethearts

Our First Date December 2002

Our First Date        December 2002

Married December 2007

Married December 2007

HE'S... a Banking nerd

HE'S... a Banking nerd
(Who Secretly Wants To Be On The SWAT Team)

SHE's... A Dental Geek

SHE's... A Dental Geek
(Who Has A Major Sweet Tooth)

THEY'RE... TWO CRAZY LOVE BIRDS

THEY'RE... TWO CRAZY LOVE BIRDS
Who enjoy Working in the Yard Together, Tennis, Running, Biking, Harry Potter, Seinfeld, Cafe Rio, Snow Cones, Family, and just being together.

Who Are Living Happily Ever After

Who Are Living Happily Ever After

Our Little Lady... Mrs. Wiggles

Our Little Lady... Mrs. Wiggles

Coming Soon... Baby Boy Harrison

Coming Soon... Baby Boy Harrison
Set to Arrive Feb 2013

Blogging Buddies

  • Heather & Jacob
    1 year ago
  • Alan & Danielle
    8 years ago
  • Alyse & Landon
    11 years ago
  • Amanda & Paul
    12 years ago
  • Miss McKenzie
    12 years ago
  • Scott and Brittney
    12 years ago
  • Monica & Brad
    12 years ago
  • Aubrey & Gary
    13 years ago
  • Hailey & Mike
    13 years ago
  • Jodie & Bryan
    13 years ago
  • Charlotte & Justin
    13 years ago
  • Camille & Brad
    14 years ago
  • Alicia & JD
    14 years ago
  • Mom & Dad
    15 years ago
  • Jenny & Aaron
    15 years ago
  • Kiley & Tyler
  • Brad & Amber
  • Jana & Eric
  • Julianne & Paul
  • Cathryn & Alex
  • Kurtis & Jenny
  • Brooke & Malcolm
  • Rachael & Chad
  • Hilary & Josh
  • Amanda & Nate
  • Allyson & Chris
  • The Farnsworths
  • Heidi & Matt
  • Casey & Nick
  • Laura & Kyle
  • Angie & Scott
  • Ashley & Randall
  • Erin & Matt

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (37)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (36)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (35)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • Happy 24th Birthday Jordan
      • Another 5K... but this time in a hospital gown.
      • Park City Vacation
      • A new job, and a new reason to be happy.
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (47)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (15)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)