Since Me, Jordan, and McKenzie ran our last 5K in September, we've been trying to run a little more. We all got gym passes, and have been trying harder to get into shape. We ran this last 5K that was sponsored by McKay Dee Hospital with Dad. He was so nice to stay with us. I think he's excited to have some runners in the family. We woke up that morning to rain, wind, and freezing temps. And then at the starting line of the race they handed us a hospital gown to wear. Ha!!! Since it was so cold, we wore them and made our way down Harrison Blvd looking like runaway hospital patients. It was Hilarious, and super fun!!! Haha- What a memory.


We are hot, that's all there is to say.
2 comments:
Way to go Shalyce; you will be my inspiration for getting back into shape. (I still have a couple baby pounds to lose!)
I that picture of you and Makenzie I thought you were squeezed into the same gown so I was like, yeah, that would be really hard.
Word verification: unholli
Post a Comment