I have a new found talent. I'm a super awesome slipper maker. I made these slippers for my sister's for Christmas. If any of you are interested I'm sure I could whip some up for a nominal fee :)
-These slippers are soft, hygienic, and absorbent. With slip grip strips on the soles.
-There's a built in deodorant feature to keep the feet smelling fresh daily.
-No more bending over to mop up the spills, cause these dandy slippers are sure to soak up any mess.
-Plus they're disposable, biodegradable, and thank goodness, environmentally safe.
-For your convenience they come in a variety of sizes; regular, light, ultra-thin, over-night, with or without wings, super long, and get out the sand bags heavy!
1 year ago
7 comments:
So funny!
So.. You decided to put those on your blog!! HA! Love it!
OH man i bet jordan is a little embarrased to look on here!!! But those slippers are pretty comfortable and what can I say they get the job done!!! Ha Ha and my friends just loved them!!! Ha Ha!
I can't believe that a photo of these nasty things didn't make it onto one of our blogs until just now!! They were so funny! After Christmas it was like, "So, what do I do with these now?"
Ha ha ha ha Shalyce there was a reason that I checked on your blog today! How are you guys doing? Way to go on the Dental Hygeneist program! What is Jordan studying to be? You two are the cutest! I noticed a few weeks ago you said you were addicted to blogging I have come to that conclusion too. I am taking necessary actions to quit, but it is so hard. :)
Oh my! at first I was like oh those look cute...then...enlightenment hit-I showed Alex laughing out loud...good stuff!
This is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen!
Post a Comment