Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Uh oh, it looks like trouble in the dental chair!!!

(That beautiful smile on McKenzie's face is brought to you by Shalyce the Hygienist!!)

McKenzie came up to the clinic today and I got to clean her teeth. It was so fun. She is so stinkin' cute, and I absolutely love her!!! When we finished I asked her how it was and she said it was good except for the fact that when I squirted the water in her mouth to rinse her out it went up her nose!! :) hehe (Looks like I still have a few quirks to work out). It's so fun to work on family. And I have to apologize to Kim. She came in a few weeks ago and got her teeth cleaned, and I totally forgot my camera. I know I promised I'd put her picture on the blog if she came but I failed. I guess you'll have to come up again Kim :) I have such a wonderful, supportive family!!! I don't know how I could get through school without them. It's so nice to have them close. I love you all, and am so grateful for all of you!!!

3 comments:

Paul, Julianne and the Kids said...

I need to get my teeth cleaned- I'll be right over! :)

Unknown said...

that was a lot of fun! what can i say you are pretty darn good at that gum poking, teeth scrapping, and pana taking!! well your just a really good all around hygenist! Love you to pieces!!!!

Hydee said...

Shalyce! Look how cute you are in your scrubs. :) I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog!