I didn't have school this Thursday or Friday because we went to the Utah Dental Convention instead. It wasn't too exciting but I did buy something I'm very excited about. A pair of loupes!!! I know, no one knows what the heck those are but here's a picture. They're glasses with microscopes in them so when you're working in the dental chair you don't have to bend over and kill your back and neck. I've been worried about my back so Jordan let me buy these. I'm super excited to try them out. (Don't you think I'll look hot in these?) Thanks Jordan, I owe you!
Speaking of owing Jordan big time... He bought me tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert yesterday! I'm sooo excited. Me and my sister McKenzie are going together. She's pretty much obsessed with Kenny, so it's going to be so fun to watch her freak out when she sees him. The concert isn't until July 23rd, but it gives me something really fun to look forward to this summer.Oh, and here's a random funny story. So after the Dental Convention, me and a bunch of my friends were getting off Trax to get to our car. And we just quickly ran across the street, but don't worry, we didn't get too far before a cop popped out of no where and wrote us all up for JAY-WALKING!! Seriously... who gets a ticket for Jay-walking?! Anyway... he spent the next 30 minutes writing all five of us out tickets, and then after he did he told us they were just warnings. Pretty lame, but I'm glad I didn't have to pay a $100 ticket for not crossing at the cross walk.
So... just so everyone knows, use the cross walk :)

So... just so everyone knows, use the cross walk :)


10 comments:
Shalyce! I just wanted to say hello to you! And can I just say your pictures are beautiful on your wedding day!
Oh my gosh Shalyce! That's funny! I thought you were going to say that you were almost hit by a Trax train, so I'm glad it was only jay-walking. The concert sounds super fun, and yes, Jordan treats you good!
Did you notice the time I'm commenting? It's actually 2:27 am - the computer has it wrong. I'm having sleep issues tonight. :) Love you!
I'm excited you are going to Kenny!! Oh and that picture of Kenny is soooooo HOT!!! Also, if you are going to wear the loupes don't flip them up and walk everywhere in the world with them!!! Ha ha!! TAKE THEM OFF!!!
Well- that will teach you guys a lesson! Ha! That cop is retarded- I'm sure there are not more important things to be doing!
I can't wait to see you in you beautiful new specs!
-Juls
for real? i didn't even think they did that anymore. you have the funniest things happen to you, i love it!
hey hope its ok i added you to our blog. I cant believe you guys got a ticket for j walking that so dumb! what'd you think of the convetion? I thought it was long and boring! Thats cool your getting loupes. And it sounds ilke you have a great hubby! that will be so fun for your sis and you.
Cool Loupes!! Josh just got a pair as well. I love to read the happening of your life! Love ya
Haha you crack me up! Ya we are pretty excited for our trips coming up. New York, we will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary and Jamaica Dec was the best time to go. Sandals resorts in jamaica is having 30-45% off packages so we could a killer deal. I will definately let you know how it is, we read a lot of good reviews. Did you ever figure out how to change your password and account so both your blogs are on the same dashboard?
sHALYCE! Your crazy for liking Melissa! She is too weird for me, but your entitled to your own opinion :) haha us and our reality shows! How is school and playing in peoples mouths all day? How much longer do you have? Where are you and Jordan living right now?
Post a Comment