Monday, July 9, 2012

Birthday Boy

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart... 
Happy Birthday to him!!!"
 We've only been married 4 years, and I feel like I'm struggling trying to make Jordan's birthday special already.  (Or maybe I'm finally figuring him out, and realizing he seriously LOVES a quiet, low-key birthday.)  Anyway... I woke up early and surprised Jordan with presents in bed and cinnamon rolls.
 We went out to Tucanos for dinner and then walked around the new City Creek shopping center in Salt Lake, and then picked up my parents & McKenzie from the airport from their 3 week long trip to Europe.  (3 weeks is way too long.  I missed them like crazy!! So happy to have them home.)
A happy birthday boy with his family of 3 now :) haha this picture makes me laugh so hard. 
(And yes, 3 weeks later, I still have a black eye.)  
Jordan got some exciting news on his big day too... he was offered a new job in Salt Lake working at a bank that operates out of California, doing analysis.  It's a big step up career-wise for him, and I'm happy for him to have a change in jobs.  First National Bank has been good to us, but it was time for a change, and Jordan is so happy about this, which makes me happy.  He put his notice in today, and starts his new job on July 16th.  I sure love this boy of mine, and am proud of all he does. Here's to a happy 26th year!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Good luck with the start of his new job!

The Monson Family said...

Happy Birtdhay Jordan, and way to go with the new job! (By the way, I'm not a cat person, but that kitty is so sweet!) It's nice to see updates on you guys. I hope you're doing well!

Char! said...

Congrats to both of you on Jordan's Promotion!!! That is wonderful!!! And Mrs, Wiggles is so adorable! I wish we could have had more time to talk at lunch the other day. I really miss you!!!! *hugs*