Friday, December 17, 2010

Let the painting begin!

We've been wanting to paint a few rooms in the house, and finally got started. My dad came over the other day and we painted the kitchen together. I think it looks great. I love the Red. I think it really warms the kitchen up. Next project: the basement and some decorating ideas for that bare wall in the kitchen.

Before
After

Thanks for your help Dad. Sorry you had the stomach flu while we were doing this.

4 comments:

-Randall.Ashley- said...

Looks awesome! I bet having a house of your own is awesome! Can't wait till we don't have to rent anymore! Love the red!

Erin said...

That looks awesome!! I need to come see your beautiful house!!

The Monson Family said...

It looks great! It's nice to pick out your own colors, then it really feels like home.

Paul, Julianne and the Kids said...

I guess I've been a slacker at checking out blogs for a while! I'm glad you put pictures of the paint! It turned out really good!! Can't wait to see it in person! And your basement too!!