Friday, December 17, 2010

3 Years of Bliss

December 15th was our 3 Year Anniversary. Earlier that week we went to the Jazz game together. We had great seats, thanks to my generous boss.
Go Jazz!!
Then on our actual Anniversary we rode Front Runner down to Salt Lake, ate dinner at the Gateway, and then walked around Temple Square together. It was fun to reminisce about our wedding there 3 years ago, and our very first date that was to see the lights at Temple Square exactly 8 years ago to the day. The Temple is so beautiful, and I'm so grateful that I was sealed for eternity to my best friend there.
I love you Jordan!!! Thanks for yet another wonderful year of marriage. You make my life WONDERFUL!!!

5 comments:

Nick and Casey Hill said...

Congrats on 3 years! You guys are the best!

-Randall.Ashley- said...

Congrats you two!!

Erin said...

How fun!!! Gotta love those amazing seats!! Congrats on 3 years!

The Monson Family said...

Happy three years! (Or should I say eight?)

Paul, Julianne and the Kids said...

3 years ago! Wow! Congrats!!! You guys are so cute!