We payed our last rent check this week. Wahoo!!! Jordan and I bought our first house, and are planning on moving toward the end of the month. We're so excited, but sad at the same time to leave our first home together. I wanted some pictures of our first house for posterity I guess. It'll be so nice to be able to look out the windows and not stare out into window wells, be in control of the thermostat, have a yard, have a garage, and be able to invite more than one person over to our house at a time for the first time in 3 years.
Jordan can't wait until we have a bigger bathroom counter. He's been pretty patient with having my hair dryer, straightener, hair stuff, and makeup spread all over the counter. (I really don't things will change with the new house.)
Jordan doing homework... what else?
We've been so blessed to actually be in such a nice apartment. We've loved it. It's definitely felt like home. We've had a great landlord, great ward, and it will be bittersweet to leave.
*Coming soon... (mostly for Julianne & Paul's sake... pictures of the new house)
5 comments:
Thats so exciting about you buying your first home!
Fun!! Congratulations! Super happy for you guys!
Can't wait to see the upcoming house pics!! I'm so excited for you two!! YEAH!
Wahoo! Shalyce I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures. I hope you're doing well; love you!
I haven't been to your apartment in so long, I loved seeing how you've got it decorated. You're going to know exactly what to do with the new house, because you've got the touch! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment