Friday, September 3, 2010

Best Friends Reunited

I got together with some of my best friends from the past 12 years last week. We haven't all been together for awhile, but it was so fun because when you have true friends you realize time makes no difference. You'll always be friends no matter what. I'm so glad that I grew up with such great friends, and that we still can get together and have fun. Love you girls!!
Kiley, Me, Angie (and Baby Karpowitz)

(PS... age has done us all good. We are much hotter now than we were in 7th grade.)

3 comments:

Kiley said...

So cute! It was great to get together. Hopefully I will see you tomorrow night at the shower!

Scott and Angie said...

Whoa. Im big! But yes, that was a super fun night. Im glad it finally worked out for our schedules. And, I cant believe that we have known each other for going on 13 years. That makes me feel kinda old.

alananddanielle said...

Friends are so important. It says something about you if you keep friends for a long time I think. You must be awesome