Every Summer we go to my parent's condo in Park City. This year it was super fun, because the whole family was able to make it up. We had so much fun together. We celebrated birthdays galore (I even included a picture of Jordan with smashed cake on his face for your entertainment), we swam, played softball, shot guns, went on hikes, picked wildflowers and mangaged to step on a snake, and get my neice into stinging needle, shopped, and just had so much fun together. I love my family. They're the best!!
1 year ago
3 comments:
Thats so fun you parents have a condo in Park City! I love it up there, I havent been in a long time. Thats fun your family was all able to go, its so much better when everyone can go.
You have some really cute pictures that I need to get copies of!! My kids just love you- Shee Shee!
You are so stinkin' cute!! I love Park City... Where is you're families condo? PS when are you going to call me back girlie:) You have been gone forever!
Post a Comment