Jordan and I were very fortunate to tag along on the church history trip my parents, and McKenzie were taking this Summer. We had been wanting to go on this trip for a while, but only wanted to go if Dad was coming, so we could have "church historian" with us. We had a great time, we saw so much. The stories make so much more sense now, thanks for giving us this opportunity. We love you!
Fun trip... but a VERY long car ride. Thank goodness for portable DVD players, and SUGAR!!
One of our first stops was Mt. Rushmore. Sadly it was rainy and cold, and the monument was covered in clouds. We were a little bummed out as you can tell from the above picture. But after a few hours the clouds lifted, and we were able to see it. It was really neat.
This is a beautiful lake we fell upon, in Custer National Park. This is where National Treasure 2's City of Gold is filmed. It was so beautiful. We could've spent all day here.
The "Needles" at Custer National Park.
Winter Quarters Temple. We just walked around this one.
5 comments:
I love your tongues! Thats awesome. See you do go on trips, you dont need an advice for me ;) Thats so fun you were able go with your fam.
Ya I know what ya mean. Im excited to start school but I hope it goes by I just want to be done and graduated. It was a lot of fun, so many cute kids. But tiring. Well I sent ya an email inviting you to check out our blog. take care!
Glad you had fun!! It looks like you finally found the Winter Quarter's temple!! The hat Howard is wearing at Martin's Cove is completely amazing!! I love it!! We did that trip too and I agree with you about what you know to be true!! Awesome!! I'm glad you all survived, didn't kill each other, and that you had a good time!! Love ya!!
I'm glad you posted some pictures of your trip! It looked like fun! I want to do that trip sometime--maybe we'll fly though!
So FUN! Mount Rush-more looks awesome.
Post a Comment