

I just thought I'd let everyone know how much I love Hygiene school. Sometimes the classes get old, but I go to school with the greatest girls ever. We've all become best friends, and it's seriously so much fun. What a blessing in my life.
Also, I got to work on my friend Erin the other day. Staci, Erin, and I all used to work together at the Morgan's and it was so fun to catch up. Thanks for coming in Erin, I've missed you!
6 comments:
What cute pictures of you girls! thats so fun you were able to see a friend from work, thats always fun. I seriously just cant wait until we take our last final!
I just finished taking the teacher evals. They take forever, and are annoying. Now Im headed over to take the dental med test, I hope its as easy as the other ones have been.
Hope you have a great weekend. And I feel the same way I feel very lucky and blessed to be with so many great girls in such a great program!
Don't worry! We already knew you were a nerd! :)
Such cute pics!! I miss working with you like crazy!! I was glad to hear you worked on Erin!! She was excited!! I also noticed the nice loupes you and Staci are wearing!! I was so glad that you two took them off rather than walked around with them on your face!! Ha Ha!! Have a great Easter!!
It was way fun Shalyce!! Thanks...you are the best!! I miss you a ton!!
That looks so fun! And I love Hailey Johnston! I found your blog through Cathryn's so I thought I'd drop a note and say hello! Glad all is going well. Good luck with the Hygiene school! You two are so much fun! I just love you both!
I second the Nerd!!!! Ha Ha just kiddin at least your a funny nerd and I love ya to death!!! Looks like that skelaton has a cavity on number 17!!! Better get to work Dr. Harrison!!!!!
Post a Comment