Saturday, April 4, 2009


I AM A CHAMPION!! 3 years ago I was introduced to something incredible by my dear friend Jenny called "March Madness". I filled out a bracket not knowing really what teams to pick, but I got hooked watching all the basketball games, and when it came down to the end, I won!!! And... the next year I won the bracket again!! And this year.... I won the bracket yet again, of course! By now I wouldn't thing anyone would bet against me?! Jordan & I entered a pool with his work and they all did so poorly that they named me the champion before the final four even started playing! But hey, I'll take the title of "Champion" at any time in the game. Go NORTH CAROLINA!!!!

So... my first purchase with my winning money was the new Jim Gaffigan DVD. Hilarious!!! As always. Jordan and I are practically obsessed with him, if you haven't heard his stuff look him up on YouTube or come borrow our DVDs. You'll be hooked, I promise.

Also in other news, school is almost out!!!! Less than one month!!! We're trying to hang in there but it's a little hard not to get trunky. We can hang in there, I hope!

3 comments:

KILEY said...

Congrats on March Madness! I don't know anything about it, but it sounds pretty intense. My dad also loves Jim Gafigan. I called you yesterday because I was like, 'since when do I not see or talk to Shalyce in like 6 months?' Weird.

Ben and Lindsay said...

Congrats! I would like to brag too that I won! Exept I did not get any money! ha congrats

The DeGiulio's said...

That is AWESOME! You are like the luckiest person I know. I never win anything, seriously. You'll have to let me borrow that DVD I havent heard of him before or the movie. I cant wait till schools out, I wish we didnt have tests, Im totally not in the mood to study anymore. I'll bring my book to class tomorrow :) see ya then