Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!



We had a really nice Easter Weekend. My family had been in Arizona all week, and I was EXTREMELY jealous all week, and wished I could've been in the hot sun with Jules, Paul, & the kids too. So it was nice for them to be home, and we had a good time together. We spent Friday & Saturday playing with my family. And having fun with the little girls, and watching them roll their easter eggs. Then we had a nice Sunday together with Jordan's family. We have wonderful families have always have so much fun with them. And can I just say, I LOVE SPRING TIME!!




PS... We really miss Brooklynn & Landon

5 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

you guys look so cute/nice in your easter clothes with your easter baskets, so cute :)

Camille said...

Okay, I didn't really think you were giving each other baskets! I hope I didn't give anything away!! :) How funny. My cute kids sure make your blog look good. I love everything you post, as usual - you're so fun. Love ya!

Paul, Julianne and the Kids said...

Aren't holidays a great excuse to spoil eachother and eat candy! Enjoy it now- cuz when kids come you never get spoiled again!:)

PS- We missed you in AZ too! You're welcome to just stop by anytime!!

Unknown said...

Oh you two little love birds are just so crazy!!!! looks like you guys had a wonderful easter!! Im glad you did- PS- Shalyce did Jordan get you beef Jerkey?? Cause if so that is just a little funny!! Ha Ha love you guys

Kandice said...

Hey Shalyce it looks like you had such a fun Easter! We have a new blogsite I wanted to let you know www.kandmark.blogspot.com so come visit. :)