Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OPEN WIDE!!!

Jordan was such a sweetheart and came in and let me clean his teeth at school the other day. It was my first time working on a real-live person (besides my fellow students) so it was extra exciting. It was so fun! (And I only made him bleed a little) hehe I'm on my way I guess you could say. Before you know it you'll all be calling me "Hygienist Harrison" (okay, that's a little sick, but funny)

Anyway... here's my little plug. If any of you would like your teeth cleaned (by someone super fabulous mind-you), I would LOVE to do it! I need to start seeing patients weekly starting in January so I'm on the hunt for willing friends and family. It's only $28 for a cleaning. Let me know if you're interested or if you know someone who would be...I know you all just want to help your little Shalyce out.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wish we were closer, we would totally take advantage!

Unknown said...

Jordan started to bleed, so much for me coming! ha ha I would be honored to come and let you pick calcium and decay off my teeth!! Ha Ha so much to look forward to. Love Ya!

Paul, Julianne and the Kids said...

I love those pictures you put on your post! They make me laugh!