
Dad decided he'd throw a little "Holy- War" party in honor of his hopes that BYU

would kill the Utes. But was he ever wrong. Jordan and I were the only Ute fans there, but don't worry, we held our own.
UTES WIN!!!!
Here's some photos of our lovely BYU fans. Adam and Dad look so excited. McKenzie showing her spirit with her lovely blue eyeshadow.


3 comments:
Love it!! Ha! Go UTES!! Woo Hoo!! We wish we could have been there! We're glad that you guys are cheering for the right team!
Thank you for representing in our stead. Love the photos too, Dad has never looked so pained...Go UTES!
BOO UTAH! :) No I really don't care but since I went to BYU I have to pretend like I am defending it. :) We didn't watch the game because we don't have the channel-but I heard that Max Hall was Utah's MVP-darn him. Hope you guys are having a wonderful thanksgiving. Who knows-maybe we will run into ya'll in Kaysville when we are in town for the Holidays.
Post a Comment