Happy News!!! Casey and Nick had their baby on Jan. 31st. They named him Clint, and he is absolutely adorable. Even Jordan is in love, I mean look at him.
I'm so excited for them, and they're going to be such great parents. I love how happy Nick is in this picture. Proud Daddy, that's for sure.
Casey is amazing, she did so great, and is going to be an awesome Mom. I'm going to watch her every step to prep me for motherhood one day.
We love this family of 3 so much!!
*I guess I should note that Jordan and I also got a baby today too. Our baby came from RC Willey though. I finally gave in and let Jordan get a flat screen TV for the family room. I was telling a friend at work today about the TV and Clint being born. She said, "How cool, Nick & Jordan both got babies today... only difference is Jordan will actually get to sleep tonight." I must admit, the TV is pretty cool, but sorry... I'm in love with baby Clint.
1 comment:
:D yeah you for sure are getting more sleep. but don't let that deter you. you will be awesome parents!!youre already great aunt/uncle!
Post a Comment