Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas!!
We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Christmas fell on a Sunday this year, which I actually really enjoyed. We got up and had our usual Christmas festivities, and then headed off to church and had a nice spiritual reminder of what the holiday is really about. Jordan and I had a scripture countdown, and read scriptures pertaining to the birth of the Savior all month long. It was nice to have time each day this month to think about our Savior, and the true meaning of Christmas.
Jordan spoiled me again like always. Some of my treasures this year were a docking station for my new Iphone that I got for our Anniversary, and some nice running clothes.
Oh, and ALL the Harry Potter Movies!!! Yeah!!!
Jordan came away with movies, clothes, and a new razor.
This was my favorite part of the day... Jordan had told me earlier that the only thing he wanted for Christmas was a Garmin GPS Running Watch. Well, we opened presents, and he didn't get one. (Needless to say, he acted a little disappointed.) So then we headed over to my parents house, and my Dad came down the stairs with a giant present for Jordan saying Santa got the wrong house. Inside the giant box was a small box that had his GPS watch in it :) He was so surprised, and so excited!!! Hehe I love surprising my sweetheart.
-I love Christmas, and am always sad to see it leave. I seriously think it'll be a while before the decorations come down this year. Merry Christmas from our home to yours!-
No comments:
Post a Comment