Jordan graduated from Weber State University with his Bachelors in Economics on April 22nd. I'm so proud of him. He worked so hard to get here.

Here's the announcements I sent out. We invited both of our families to our house afterward for a big graduation dinner. We were hoping the weather would be nice to be outside, but since it was a little cold, we had to have everyone indoors. It was the true test of our house to see if we could hold everyone. There was a ton of people there, everyone fit, the food was delicious, and we had a great time all together. It's nice to have a home where we can have family and friends over comfortably.
The Handsome Graduate. He's still working at the bank, hoping to move up, and has also sent out a few other job applications. So now, we'll just see what happens job wise.
I'm sooooo proud of him
Lots of supportive family
On Jordan's last day of class I came home to a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He said it was to celebrate that he could be a "normal husband" now that school is over. (He's always been more than normal, he's wonderful.)
My parents gave him a weed eater. He was ecstatic about this gift, and ran straight home and edged the whole lawn.
And now we're off to celebrate in Cancun. He's definitely due for some relaxation.
(PS... the relaxation won't last long, he's starting his Master's program in the Fall.)
5 comments:
Congrats Jordan! It's nice knowing that he has overcome one hurdle. (Now on to the next!) Have fun in Cancun; I'm jealous!
Congratulations to both of you! How exciting! Where is he doing his master's and what is he doing it in? Totally jeal of Cancun!
YEA! Congrats Jord! That is SO exciting! Have so much fun on your trip! Matt and I did a big trip after he graduated and it was such a nice break! Enjoy and Congrats!!!
We wish we could've been there to celebrate with you guys! It's funny haw he's so excited about getting an edger for the lawn! Having a home does change the things you want to buy! I'm so jealous about your vacation! Have a great time!!!!
Vi, la foto de tu graduacion, y solo puedo decir, I AM VERY PROUD OF IT!!!!
Post a Comment