Friday, March 11, 2011

Sisters In St. George

For Christmas my parents invited all of us girls to have a "sister weekend" to St. George in February. Julianne's husband even flew her up to Utah from Arizona so we could have the whole group together. We drove down to St. George all together in Camille's van, and laughed and laughed the whole way there. It was so fun to be all together without the distraction of kids and husbands (even though I really do love being with my hubby- and he is SOOOO great to constantly let me travel with my family alone while he's stuck at home studying for school.) But it was a trip that doesn't happen very often, and it made me realize... I LOVE MY SISTERS!!! I'm so lucky to have 4 beautiful sisters that I can also call my best friends. The older I get the more I realize how important my family is to me. I am so blessed. I'm so grateful that my parents raised us to love each other.
Who could tell we're sisters? We don't look anything alike ;)
We also went to the Parade of Homes while we were in St. George. The homes were beautiful, but nothing came close to the way I feel about my own home. I'm so happy.

3 comments:

The Monson Family said...

It looks like you had a blast! I hope you are doing well. Love ya.

KILEY said...

You and your sisters look great! We have some good memories in St George too. "Yeah, and I'm their dad!" Ha.

Aaron and Jenny Westbroek said...

Hey....you forgot Howard!!! Ha ha!!! It makes me want a sister!!! Glad you had a good time!!