Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Remodel is FINISHED!!

HOORAY FOR US!!! THE REMODEL IS COMPLETE!!!

Family Room BEFORE
Family Room AFTER
Up close of our awesome Mantel
My Dad helped us do the paint, and then his good friend Lynn made our fireplace mantel for us. Then my friend Jenny's husband, Aaron put up our tile and finished off the mantel. Thank you so much everyone. It would've been a disaster for sure if we would've done it all on our own.

Kitchen BEFORE
Kitchen AFTER
We're so happy with the way it all turned out. It really warms the house up, and makes it feel "cozy". I'm so excited to be able to relax, and just enjoy it now. No more big projects for a LONG time.

8 comments:

Brittney and Scott said...

It looks good Shalyce. Way to go.

JD and Alicia said...

I LOVE the mantel and the paint in the family room. It looks great! I'm totally jealous of your mantel, I wish I had a fireplace.

Paul, Julianne and the Kids said...

Oh I love it!! The fire place mantel is beautiful! Isn't is great how a little paint totally changes the feel of a room! Love it! Can't wait to see it in person!

KILEY said...

It looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person. We still need to schedule our get together.

The Monson Family said...

It looks great! I love the fireplace.

Brooke and Darin said...

I absolutely LOVE what you have done! That's so exciting to be able to do that stuff but I know it's a lot of work! Oh and thanks for the positive encouragement. I know I will be fine. I just don't feel like I've retained anything I'm studying. I really hope the new test will be ok and that my board patient qualifies. Ah there's so much to worry about! Thanks for all your help! I'm sure it feels so nice to be done with all of this.

Char! said...

I thought your house couldn't look any more beautiful...I was wrong! I LOVE the remodel! The firplace is AMAZING! Great job to all of those who worked so hard on that! And I LOVE the red in the kitchen! AMAZING SHALYCE!!

Jodie said...

It looks great! I LOVE white mantels! Especially against dark walls!