I love Summer. Here's a few things we've been up to the past few weeks.
THE GIANT SLIP-N-SLIDE
Our neighbor has this giant tarp that we occasionally set up on the hill by our house, we hook up the hoses, drench ourselves in dish soap, and slide down the hill. It's so fun.
Me and Jordan have been playing on a softball team this Summer. I'ts been so fun. Of course he wouldn't pose for a picture, but these are two of my apparently very SHORT friends I play with, and who I actually went to Hygiene school with. (Am I really a giant?!) We're playing in the tournament right now, so maybe I can snag a picture of him later on.

We're obsessed with 5Ks I think. Here we are at the Layton 4th of July Fun Run. I look like I should've taken 1st place. I think I took 400th. But Jordan took 401st place so it's all good.

I finally got my sisters and Mom to check out the "Wood Connection" store that I'm obsessed with. We did these cute crafts together.

I got advanced screening tickets to see Eclipse from my work. I was so happy because I got FIVE tickets so all FIVE of us sisters could go together. It was so fun. The Twilight movies are so much better when the husbands stay home :)
We've also celebrated about a GAZILLION BIRTHDAYS in the past few weeks, and eaten enough cake and Ice cream to last us until next year.
Happy Birthday to... Camille, Alyssa, Jordan, Brooklynn, Mom, Megan, Julianne, Paige, and Ashlie!!!!!

We also went out to breakfast, went swimming, had BBQs, Fireworks, and played a ton with our cute nieces and nephews while Julianne and Paul were here. Summer has been great.
9 comments:
Your face in the 5k picture makes me think of pretty much every picture of us ever taken (maybe Kenny?). I miss you.
I LOVED this post!!! You had me busting up laughing when you said Jordan came in 401st place!!! You're so funny. It's so fun to see your photos, & I love that you take the time to always comment when I blog. You're the best!
Love the post all except for you leaving out my name under the list of birthdays! I know you don't see me very much but...
Oh and that giant slip and slide looks soooo fun!!
Luv ya!
Haven't we had fun this summer!! You amaze me with all you find time to do! You've always had a talent for living life to the fullest. What a cute blog you made! Love, Mom
I LOVE your crafts!! Where is that store at?
It looks like your summer has been a blast! Miss party! (Oh and if you're a giant, than what am I?!)
loved the slip and slide!!! I totally want to ride that right now! Way to go on the 5K!
One day I want to go down that slip n' slide. It looks like you guys are having an awesome summer! We need to get together soon. Like real soon.
shalyce, trust me on this... you should have taken first place with a game face like that!
now to speak as president: no one has paid homage to me in 2 months. unacceptable! so i guess i'll try another party-- you can bring high school musical 1 & 2. i'll provide the 3rd. this is going to rock.
Post a Comment