Yes, sometimes I do boy things for my husband.... Jordan's taking 15 credits this summer and has been swamped with homework & classes, so anytime I can convince him to step away from the textbooks we do it. It doesn't happen very often, but usually when it involves boy things and our good friends Casey & Nick he's up to it.
They call me Annie... Annie Oakley (I seriously am an amazing shot)
7 comments:
I love the look of you holding a gun! Hilarious! I didn't think you had it in you! You are such a nice wife! I really need to go to the gun range with my hubby more!
It sounds like some fun things you've been doing! I think you look pretty serious shooting that gun!
ha ha Correction...I can't make a shot to save my life! that game was fun too! and yes...I am on the blog...doesn't mean I'm going to blog...I need to psych myself up for it. ha ha :D
I don't think I ever shot a gun until I met Kurtis. Now I own 4 guns of my own and I LOVE to shoot my .22 and shot gun! So fun!
Way to go Shalyce! I love it; that gun looks pretty good in your arms!
Where did you come from? Brad and his family shot guns on their farm this weekend and who volunteered to stay and watch the kids? Yes, that would be me. I've become quite the chicken in my old age. You seriously look so cute in every picture that you take. You're so adorable.
Hey Annie-nice shootin' I enjoy shooting shotguns too and used to love the dates Alan took me on to do that. Way to go! Good friends matter.
Post a Comment