
Wish me all the luck I can have. Tomorrow begins my 5 day sprint of Dental Hygiene Boards. Tomorrow I have my 2 Anesthesia tests, then Friday I have my Clinical, and Monday I take my Dental Hygiene Written exam. Wow!!! Wish me luck. I'm trying to believe I don't need luck, but I figured wishing on this 4 leaf clover wouldn't hurt.
8 comments:
You are amazing and you will pass with no problem, I know it!!!! Love ya and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Good luck Shalyce. Totally didn't know you were doing all of that. It sounds stressful, but what an accomplishment. Way to go!
You will do great! I'm sure it's exciting to be getting near the end. Love ya and miss you!
Good luck! You'll do great!
You're going to pass with flying colors! Go Girl!
Great job on passing the first two; good luck on the rest!
I'm totally praying for you! Although I'm bummed that means you probably won't be able to come to the shower =( I really wanted to see you! Anyhow--good luck!
Good luck!! You're going to be a pro by the time we come have you work on our teeth!
Post a Comment