Sunday, January 3, 2010

The John Family Biggest Loser


On New Year's Eve my parents handed out invitations to join the "John Family Biggest Loser" competition. We all had a big weigh in on January 1st and will have our final weigh in on April 1st. We get $10 per pound we lose, or a dollar for every day we exercise. Jordan and I are really excited. Our first step was to run out and buy a scale. As we bought it Jordan said, "Man, this is totally blowing our profit margin." haha I think this will be really fun. Wish us luck. GO TEAM HARRISON!!!!
The John Family BEFORE photo...we sure are looking like a bunch of BIG LOSERS!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH man this is way harder than i thought it was going to be! I almost cried when me and mom were doing some stretches! I felt like my body was falling apart!! Save me Biggest Loser!!! AHH!

alananddanielle said...

What a fun idea! I wish someone would pay me to exercise, I'm telling my parents about this great idea. That's what I need some serious motivation. Good luck, team Harrison!

The Millers said...

Very fun idea. I'm all in on getting paid to exercise too. I just have to do it for free! Good luck.

Paul, Julianne and the Kids said...

I hate that photo! But I guess we're supposed to look gross, right! Well- good luck! See ya when I'm skinny!

Jaren and Sarah said...

Oh I see why you're at the gym every day!! Go you!! :)