I'm looking outside at the freezing cold snow coming down, and although it may be beautiful,
it makes me feel sick. Maybe because I have a strong case of SPRING FEVER!!!

Here's a few things that are giving me the fever...

TENNIS!!! I have tennis fever sooooo bad.
Playing raquetball once a week up at school just isn't cutting it any more.

GRADUATION!!... I'm so ready to be done with school. April 24th can't come soon enough. (PS... I don't know who this happy grad is, but his expression describes my Graduation Fever perfectly.)

And last but not least... I have the DISNEYLAND fever!!! I've convinced Jordan to take me there for a graduation present. We're planning on going the day after Graduation for a week before he starts Summer School the beginning of May. If you want to join us you're more than welcome. We'd love some travel buddies :)
So... if you happen to see Mother Nature tell her I'm in need of Spring... BAD!!
7 comments:
That will be so fun for you to go to Disney Land for graduation! Im ready for Spring but Im not...just means were close to taking boards, but closer to graduation and having our baby...its a bittersweet I guess.
That's awesome you'll graduate in the spring, way to go! Disneyland is always awesome, I hope you have a great time together!
Oh my goodness I am with ya on that one sis! I just can't wait for spring! This snow is makin me sick too!!! Ahh just hold on a little longer st. George here we come! haha
I love disneyland! I love it so much Brian and I went on our honeymoon there! Lucky!
Just jump in the car and come visit me and the sun for a while!!
I can't believe you are almost done! Seems like I just started at the Morgan's and you were going for your first day! And Disneyland?! I'm not jealous at all. . . (PS. . you are a lifesaver for giving me those patient names, thanks again!!)
I want to go to Disneyland!! :)
Post a Comment