Okay, so like everyone knows, Jordan & I are OBSESSED with Seinfeld. And if any of you know me, you know that everything that happens in my life I usually relate to a Seinfeld episode. Well, recently Jordan and I have had a case of the "EVEN STEPHENS" as Jerry would put it.
Example #1... About a week ago we got in a little car accident, and we ended up having to pay our lovely $500 deductible. We were feeling a little sad about it being that it's Christmas time and that would probably be a big chunk of our Christmas. Well, yesterday we got a check in the mail from Weber State University for guess how much?!... $500!!! We totally weren't expecting it. It just said student refund on the memo line. See... EVEN STEPHEN
Example #2... Yesterday we decided we'd go see the movie Blindside, we were a little late and bummed we missed a couple of the previews, and then the audio kept going in and out. So we decided to leave and just get a refund and come back another day. Well, we not only got a refund but 2 free tickets to come back again!!! See... EVEN STEPHEN
Example #3... Since we didn't get to see our movie we decided to go to our favorite restaurant Cafe Rio last night. We got up to pay, pulled out our stamp card, and guess what?! FREE MEAL!!! See... EVEN STEPHEN
I know it would be nice to get ahead in life, but hey we're not going to complain. Coming out even is a pretty good place to be. (And for all you Seinfeld buffs out there, no we're not going to test the system by throwing $20 bills out the window just to see if we can come out even by finding another one in our coat pocket.)
5 comments:
I dont watch Seinfeld but you could definitely pass some of that "even stephen" off on me :)I love when things like that happen!
Hahaha...I'm glad some people love Seinfeld as much as myself. :)
Whoa... lucky you!! How fun to have all those things happen!
The blessings always come! It's amazing sometimes. Alan and I have had some amazing things happen like that too. We love watching Seinfeld too, nothing like a good late night laugh.
Love it! I think you guys are just blessed! Must be paying your tithing! :)
Post a Comment