I'm kind of obsessed with cleaning teeth if you couldn't tell.


What little kid doesn't want their teeth cleaned when they're playing at Grandma's house?!!! Actually, Brooklynn and Landon LOVED having their teeth cleaned by Aunt She-She. (Especially when I magically pulled toys out of their mouths). Brooklynn even said, she loves brushing her teeth, and is going to do it every day.
4 comments:
I wish I had you around...Both Kurtis and I could use a good teeth cleaning.
Haha you are too cute and funny Shalyce! Sounds like they enjoyed having their teeth cleaned. Your post kinda reminds me of one I posed last April. I brought home my instruments and gloves so I could clean my mother in laws lingual bar because it was driving her crazy.
That's great you can do that for your family. What a money saver!!! I should have you take a look at Preslie since we all had our teeth cleaned last Saturday, that is except Preslie who totally freaked when they tried to touch her. It was over for her after that. Really fun...
My kids loved that! You are the greatest aunt ever Shalyce!
Post a Comment