We had a really great Memorial Holiday Weekend. We headed up to Smithfield Saturday to visit the cemetery where Grandpa Memmott is buried with the whole Memmott side. We had a nice picnic lunch, and then came home and went hot tubbing. McKenzie told me to wear my swim suit with just my rain boots. It was pretty attractive I must say, but when I saw the picture she took I knew instantly it had to be destroyed. (Sorry everyone, but really I'm saving you)
We finished the night off with a trip to Crown Burger for a Gyro. Mmmmm
Then Monday we went to the Kaysville cemetery to visit Grandma and Grandpa John's graves. It was really beautiful there on Monday. McKenzie made some killer Penuche, and we sat around and reminised a little bit, it was nice. Then Dad took me and Jordan up to the VERY VERY top of Farmington Canyon towards the backside by Morgan to go Ski Rocketing. This was Jordan's first time "really" going Ski rocketing besides at the jr high hills. It was super fun. I was quite impressed, Jordan did great. Dad as always, was AMAZING, and showing us up like crazy.
We finished the night off with a trip to Crown Burger for a Gyro. Mmmmm
Then Monday we went to the Kaysville cemetery to visit Grandma and Grandpa John's graves. It was really beautiful there on Monday. McKenzie made some killer Penuche, and we sat around and reminised a little bit, it was nice. Then Dad took me and Jordan up to the VERY VERY top of Farmington Canyon towards the backside by Morgan to go Ski Rocketing. This was Jordan's first time "really" going Ski rocketing besides at the jr high hills. It was super fun. I was quite impressed, Jordan did great. Dad as always, was AMAZING, and showing us up like crazy.
For our last run Dad and I started at the top of this mountain where it's brown and rode all the way down. Jordan drove the truck down to the bottom and picked us up. It was awesome!
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend! Hows your summer been so far? I bet you looked HOT in the swim suit and rain boots :)
I'm so glad that you're putting video on your blog now! It's so fun to watch them ski rocket! They did awesome! Luv Ya!
Hola hermanito!!! WUOO!! ya estas mas gordito jaja, tu esposa si que te da de comer, eso es muy bueno, ya vi sus fotos estan muy lindas todas, hacen muy linda pareja, y lo mejor de todo es que te ves muy feliz y eso me hace sentir muy bien, por otro lado felicidades tienes muy buen control en la nieve, yo cuando vi esto, pense a que caera?? jaja pero lo lograste,
bien por ti, recibe saluditos desde
atlanta, te extrañamos.
Helios, Carmen y Ale.
Post a Comment