I'd like to let everyone know that I am officially boycotting the Bachelor. I can't even explain how mad I was about what happened at the finale. I know it's a just a TV show and I shouldn't be so obsessed, but I am. Jordan's sick of hearing me rant and rave. So... let's just say, that they successfully ended my Monday night Bachelor addiction!
1 year ago
4 comments:
The Bachelor and Bachelorette are pretty fun to watch, but then I think.. really relationship dont form by fun dates, expensive trips etc. its more than just that. And Im sure things change a lot once the shows over and its real life.
I know I cant wait till we have the orientation and meet all the newbys, Im just so glad Im not in that posistion. And Im glad the times going by quickly.
That was pretty crazy! I just think that their all nerds for putting their personal lives on TV!!
Im with ya on that one! But did you see Melissa on Dancing with the stars?! Oh it was great!
Oh I agree completely with you! I was so mad! He doesnt deserve either one of those girls. Ugh
Post a Comment