Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve!!! (My favorite holiday hands down!)

I love Christmas Eve, and this one was so much fun!!! We had the whole family over to mom & dad's and we ate like pigs like always. Then we did lip syncs. It was hilarious! The boys sang "O Holy Night" by Il Divo. Dad and Jordan were exceptional!! I almost peed my pants...twice! Then the girls sang, "It's the most wonderful time of the year" by Cinderella & the Mice. It was a must have for any
party!
We then played a super great game where we dressed McKenzie up like a Christmas tree. The pine cone was definitely the finishing touch.

We ended the evening with the classic "hot tub freeze-a-thon" Jorda
n and Brad were pretty awesome. Jordan did some break dancing in the snow, and dunked his head in the pond, while Brad did flips and push ups in the snow. We even got Megan to do some jumping jacks in the snow. McKenzie, Dad, and I held our own as well. The rest of the family is wimps!! (You heard me!)

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone!

2 comments:

Paul, Julianne and the Kids said...

Christmas Eve was a lot of fun this year! The pics make me laugh!

KILEY said...

I love the Johns! It has been too long since I have seen them all and they continue growing! I have not even met all of the new additions!