Friday, October 10, 2008

My Cute Family

We love you guys!!

5 comments:

Camille said...

I agree - we do have a cute family! I love this picture.

JD and Alicia said...

you guys look fabulous, i am however quite sad you're not at dr. morgan's anymore...what am i going to do? i'm pretty sure everyone is married and has kids so no more showers. where in the world am i going to see you?

KILEY said...

what the blog? I didn't even know you had one. So now I can look at this since you never update facebook. it is good to see your beautiful face!

C+R said...

Jordan and Shalyce! Oh my heck, how are you guys, I was blog hopping and found you on Kandice Dickamore's blog. I am so happy to see that you are married, happy, and healthy. I love you guys!

Jenny said...

Cute blog! We have one too, but it is private email us and I will invite you!! johnkurtisl@netzero.com