I'm in the Dental Hygiene program at Weber State University. School is fun, but it keeps me super busy. The girl I'm working on is one of my best friends, we totally lucked out to be right next to each other in clinic. So she gets the priviledge of working on my pearly whites!! I thought these pictures would give you guys a look (and a laugh) and what I do at school. (doesn't everyone love the super hot green lab coat
s. Ow, oww!!)
4 comments:
Love the blog! You look so cute in those puke color scrubs!
Hey Shalyce!!! How are you? Send me your email- mine is harmstrong85@gmail.com. I am I will send you my address. Your blog is darling! Looks like you are busy with school. Hope all is well.
SHALYCE!!! hey you! how is married life! Hope life is good.. chris and I have blog if you want to check it out..its chrisandallysonbaird.blogspot.com...
Good good good......
Post a Comment